Hi, I’m Janine, sensitivitystyleTM specialist, international speaker and registered professional counsellor for highly sensitive women.
I am the creator of sensitivitystyleTM - a model for helping people with differing levels of sensitivity to live and work together more successfully and respectfully. There are four main styles and each has its own unique strengths, vulnerabilities and areas for development.
My mission is to help you, your family, friends and co-workers identify and understand your own respective sensitivitystyleTM and the sensitivitystyleTM of others so you can live and work together more respectfully and successfully.
As a highly sensitive person (HSP) myself, I am all too familiar with the trails and tribulations of growing up as a person considered “too sensitive” by a culture that does not tend to view high sensitivity as favourable.
I look forward to helping you on your personal journey to understand, accept and honour your unique self and to helping you become more understanding, respectful and adaptive to other styles.
I continue to take this journey myself and it is great to be able to share the journey with you.
Other stuff about me you might want to know
- Registered Professional Counsellor (Member Australian Counselling Association)
- Volunteer Telephone Crisis Counsellor at Lifeline
- BSc Statistics
- Cert IV TAE (Training and Assessment)
- PROSCI Change Management Methodology Certified
- 35 years experience teaching, coaching and mentoring people in the roles of swim teacher, staff trainer, international speaker
- Mother and grandmother